Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fear not, I am with thee, O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen and help thee, and cause thee to stand
Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand.

I included the above words from the hymn, How Firm a Foundation because I had a sweet experience on Monday. I was having a difficult day and feeling rather saddened when suddenly the above words came to my mind and I found myself humming the tune of this hymn. At first I didn't realize the profound meaning of the words but it hit me very suddenly that God was thinking of me in that moment and letting me know through music that He loved me and would not abandon me. It is good to be reminded of His love for me as some days are very difficult and getting up to face another day can be quite an act of courage.

Below is a sweet video of Noah. He has really struggled the past couple of weeks and it has been hard to find good moments to take photos or video clips so I was happy today when he was calm and happy enough for me to shoot a few seconds of him stretching his little legs and arms out. He is such a sweet, beautiful baby and everyone always says how adorable he is. Jonah is a sweet little thing himself and wins over the hearts of many.

I am happy to report that we will soon transfer back to Madera. The current problem is Children's of Central California has no available beds so until things change we will continue to be here in Los Angeles. However, this does prove frustrating while we wait here without an idea of which day they will go.

I will continue to update you as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you everyone for your love and prayers.

Shane and Michelle

No comments: