Friday, July 25, 2008

The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde:

No, it isn't the title of a book it is how the past several nights have been going at the Hanna house. About 6:00 in the evening Jonah starts up with his "Mr. Hyde" persona, screaming and fussing and screaming for several hours. I don't know what it is about night right now but oh my gosh, he is inconsolable. Last night he was horrible for almost three hours (of course this had to be the night Shane was teaching a University of Phoenix class). I finally, finally got him to settle down after putting him in a warm bath (my last ditch effort at trying to calm him down). Of course nasty vomits generally accompany this strange behavior, let's just say he fusses and fusses until he makes himself throw up. It has to be related to his surgery recovery but I keep praying this weekend we will finally see the last of Mr. Hyde.

No comments: