Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photos of the blessing from Sunday. It was tough getting good photos as both boys had minds of their own and Jonah wasn't happy about being in his outfit for long. The bottom photo is of my entire family including my sister from Washington, D.C. The top photo includes all the brethren who participated in the blessing, including a good former roommate's husband, Curt. I lived with Magen back east when she was dating Curt right before they got married. I haven't seen them since Shane and I got married a few years ago. They were able to attend as they were in LA for a convention. It was wonderful having their support as well as Jen from Children's of Los Angeles, the NICU nurse who was Primary for Jonah.

Thank you all who attended and supported us.

1 comment:

Nix said...

Completely off topic from the post but I was wondering if you would allow contact with a mom whose son is getting a shunt next week.