Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We took an impromptu vacation this weekend to Redondo Beach in Torrance, CA. It was the best therapy I have had in months. Shane was down in Los Angeles Friday and my dad was flying out Saturday from LAX so we decided Friday morning, let's get a hotel on the beach and spend the weekend! It was so fun having something to look forward to that took us away from the doldrums of the every day at home. We took the boys out to the Pier and enjoyed the beautiful view and ate good seafood, etc. The boys were very well behaved and slept well in their pack n' plays that the hotel provided. I was so proud of them and it was amazing to feel like a "normal" family!!

It was our last hurrah before the RSV season starts. I included photos of our great family vacation. Grandpa was able to join us for Friday evening and part of Saturday before flying home. It was fun to have him with us! We look forward to seeing you again on Friday Grandpa and Grandma to celebrate the first birthday of Noah and Jonah!

3 comments:

kristi said...

See, it WILL happen. And during RSV season, isn't ocean air helpful? I don't know, but I would find out if I were you. We are always so refreshed after visiting the ocean. It will be warmer there, too. Hmmm . . .

Sunshine Promises said...

Sounds SO fun! The boys are looking fabulous! All your hard work and diligence is paying off. That and a lot of prayers in their behalf.

You're a survivor, Michelle. You can do this.

Jennalee said...

I LOVED the picture of Shane and your Dad holding the boys! The twin(So bad to not know which one he is!!! I'm sorry!) on Shane's lap has such a joyous look on his face! Looks like you all had so much fun! I am so glad you got to go!!!