Monday, November 3, 2008

Cute photos of the boys. Noah is growing up right before our eyes. When it comes to feeding he has to do everything himself, that includes taking the spoon and attempting to get the food in his mouth. It isn't as productive if I were doing it but he will eat so much more if I scoop up the food and give him the spoon to feed himself. If he is at all stubborn with his bottle he insists on holding his cup and drinking from it. All good things but boy is our little man independent and unwilling to do things any way but his. I hope this isn't indicative of what the teenage years may hold! We may have our hands full!

Cute photos of Jonah after bath time (the red marks on his forehead are from his helmet not fitting right, we have been through three adjustments in the past two weeks with this silly helmet...finally it is fitting him right and not leaving welts after he wears it for a long period of time).

The last two photos are so sweet of the boys playing together, I liked the one of Noah getting a hold of Jonah's hair! He has taken to grabbing people's hair lately. I hope the boys have a special relationship as they get older. Even now if Jonah is laughing I will look over at Noah and he is laughing too just by watching his brother smile.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hi, my name's Stacy Elliott and Molly sent me to your blog since we also had preemie twin boys and have gone through similar challenges. I would love to hear from you if you'd like to email me at nurselliott@aol.com.