Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa's helpers could not be cuter! I love these Christmas pajamas we bought for the boys.

Tomorrow we go to Fresno for a swallow study for Noah. Thursday we have the same study for Jonah and then both boys go to the High Risk Clinic. Next week we have Jonah's MRI and visit with his neurosurgeon. I am a bit anxious as I don't know what to expect from the MRI but I will make sure and post the results.

Wish us luck, I tried so hard to get both boys on the same day but was unsuccessful. So we have three trips to Fresno this month. Thank goodness Grandpa Langston is in town and helping. Noah is starting to be so demanding as he is getting more and more active. Things are just getting started when it comes to craziness in the Hanna house!

2 comments:

Jean-Jacques, Kimberly, Addyson and Amelia said...

Those outfits are so cute! The boys look darling! Good luck with their check-ups in Fresno!

Bethany McCaa said...

Good Luck!!! I know your month is crazy, I hope everything goes well. Let me know if you guys need anything:)