Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jonah is still not home. He started vomiting again last night and was not keeping food down so the night nurse called the on-call doctor who ordered that Jonah be without food and back on IV until morning. His diarrhea does seem to have improved with medication but we are waiting to see if he can keep food down.

I am home with Noah this afternoon and Grandpa is with Jonah at the hospital. Grandpa called about 1:30 to say that Jonah had thrown up with his first bottle. So we will see what today brings but we want our little one home!

Keep praying to get him here. We need to return to some normalcy that does not include hospitals.

1 comment:

kristi said...

So sorry to hear about your latest ordeal. I've been out of the loop for a while, but hopefully I can keep up now. Will keep you all in prayers.