Monday, April 13, 2009

Here is a sad goodbye to Grandpa. We are getting packed and leaving for Los Angeles. Grandpa needs to go home and get things done in Utah and keep Grandma Langston company. He will be sorely missed. I am not sure what the boys will know what to do without him. He has spoiled them rotten with attention and love!!! I will miss his company too. We did so many fun things together during his stay here, including cake decorating classes, landscaping and he even helped me put together a few floral arrangements for our new home. What a great Dad/Grandpa....I'm not sure I know any other man who is so versatile in all he does. He can handle temper tantrums, diapers, feeding and all the rest. Amazing.

We'll miss you Pa-pa. We will be counting done the days until June when you will return.

No comments: