Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good news! We have approval for the Periactin. I am ecstatic (to say the least)! I will pick it up today and Jonah gets his first dose tonight. PRAY that this will finally get this kiddo's appetite going....it has been a long two and a half months since his surgery.

Hoorah! We are off to feeding and speech therapies for the boys.

Oh, I have to say...poor Thanksgiving! I went today to Michaels to look for some fall garland.....oh no. Every thing in that store is Christmas! As well as Target, Walmart and Pier One. I find some left over garland at Pier one but dang it, I don't want to pay what they are asking. I am trying one more craft store down town and see if my luck changes.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is great news about the new meds.

I know! I think Home Depot put out Christmas decorations before Halloween.