Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Mother's test results came back and there is no sign of cancer at this time. What a sigh of relief. Her oncologist called her Thursday and let her know and then she passed the word along to us. My father and I still leave tomorrow to spend the week with my mother in Bountiful, UT. I am so excited to see family and friends. I have not seen my brother since the boys where in the NICU and it has been even longer since I have seen my nieces and sister-in-law. I also get to see my dear, sweet cousin Bonnie and my very close and dear friend Kim. I love both of these women and we have been in each others' lives for so many years and seen each other through so much.

We have our Harry Potter party this weekend so things will be pretty busy when we get back Friday night but I will try and post again as soon as I can.

God bless and thank you everyone for your prayers and concern on behalf of my mother.

No comments: